The Law Office of Erika V. Harrison has the experience, knowledge and superior commitment to client service necessary to help you achieve timely and efficient solutions, this firm frequently:
- Represents Developers and individuals in landuse, zoning, and code compliance matters before local boards, commissions and key decision makers;
- Prepare development agreements including, Planned Unit Developments (PUD), and Horizontal Property Regimes;
- Assist Homeowners in restructuring Homeowners’ Associations;
- Represent Developers and Individuals in Commercial Loan Workouts and Home Loan Modifications; and
- Represent Developers and Individuals in litigation associated with development projects.